IFI CMCL-Series Solid State RF Power Amplifier 20 – 1000 MHz
The IFI CMCL-series Amplifiers provide outstanding RF performance. These products are available in a wide range of power levels from 10 watts to 1000 watts in the 20 – 1000 MHz frequency range. These state-of-the-art solid-state power amplifiers are specifically designed for laboratory and all testing applications.
IFI RF amplifiers are very conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings for ruggedness and long term reliability. Sixth generation LDMOS Transistors provide reliable brute-power performance at frequencies up to 1000 MHz.
Our RF power amplifiers feature heavy-duty individually shielded aluminum housings at the module level. This concept of a shielded modular design minimizes internally produced EMI signal leakage and provides easy access for field service and rapid turnaround at depot level repair facilities.
From the ground up, the “CMCL-SERIES” products are structurally engineered to withstand operation in mechanically hostile environments. Ruggedized versions are available for applications that will be exposed to very harsh environments.
Standard Features for IFI CMCL-Series Solid State Amplifiers
- VSWR Reflected Power Protection, the unit operates without damage or oscillation into any magnitude of phase or load impedance, Open and Short Circuit Protection.
- * Alternate Prime Power (specify at time of order)
- GPIB IEEE 488 and RS232 Remote Control
- RF Sample Port on the Front Panel, 112R for rear panel
- Internal Pre-amplification to obtain rated output power with an input level of 0 dBm or less.
- Gain Control Local and Remote, 30 dB range
- RF Input/Output Connectors on the Front Panel, 118R for rear panel
- Internal Systems Diagnostics and Status Indicators
- Total/Operate Elapsed Time Metering in hours
- RF Safety Interlock
- Forward/Reflected Power Indication simultaneously on Front Panel display
IFI CMCL-Series Solid State Amplifier Specifications
- Input/output Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Input/ Sample Connectors: Type N Female, unless specified otherwise
- RF Output Connector: Type N Female up to 1KW amps, SC or 7/16 available. Other connectors available by request or specification
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1
- Operating Temp: 0º to 50º C
- Non-operating Temp: -40º to 70º C (50,000 feet max)
- Humidity: 95% without condensation
- Altitude: 10,000 feet
- Cooling System: Air cooled, self contained
- Modulation: AM, FM, Pulse
- Configuration: Rack Mount as specified in Model Table, or Rack/Cabinet Integrated
- Spurious Outputs: <-60 dBc nominal
- Harmonics: -20 dBc minimum @ Linear Power
- Standard Prime Powers:
100, 115, 120 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
220, 230, 240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
120/208 or 200/220/230/240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, three phase Wye or Delta power is available
200/220/230/240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, three phase Wye or Delta power is available
- Special Prime Powers other then listed are subject to availability
Some Available Options for IFI CMCL-Series Solid State Amplifiers
- Option 110-1E: GPIB IEEE-488 RS232 and Ethernet Remote Control
- Option 110-2: GPIB IEEE-488 and RS 422 Remote Control
- Option 110-3: GPIB IEEE-488 and RS 485 Remote Control
- Option 113: Chassis slides for a 19″ rack mounting
- Option 118A: RF Input On Front Output On Rear
- Option 118B: RF Input On Rear Output On Front