IFI ML-Series Solid State RF Microwave Power Amplifiers 10 kHz – 100 MHz
Instruments for Industry, ML-series Solid State RF Microwave Broadband Amplifiers provide outstanding RF performance. Our “ME-Series” products are state-of-the-art solid-state power amplifiers specifically designed for laboratory and all testing applications. These products are available in a wide range of power levels from 10 watts to 200 watts in the 10 kHz – 100 MHz frequency range.
IFI RF amplifiers are very conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings for ruggedness and long term reliability. Sixth generation LDMOS Transistors provide reliable brute-power performance at frequencies up to 100 MHz.
Our RF solid-state power amplifiers feature individually shielded assemblies for the module level. This concept of shielded modular design minimizes internally produced EMI signal leakage and provides easy access for field service and rapid turnaround at depot level repair facilities.
From the ground up, the “ML-SERIES” products are structurally engineered to withstand operation in mechanically hostile environments. Ruggedized versions are available for applications that will be exposed to very harsh environments.
Standard Features for IFI ML-Series Solid State Amplifiers (SSPA)
- VSWR Reflected Power Protection, the unit operates without damage or oscillation into any magnitude of phase or load impedance, Open and Short Circuit Protection.
- * Alternate Prime Power (specify at time of order)
- Internal Pre-amplification to obtain rated output power with an input level of 0 dBm or less.
- Gain Control Local, 15 dB range
- RF Input/Output Connectors on the Front Panel, 118R for rear panel
IFI ML-Series SSPA Specifications
- Input/output Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Input/ Sample Connectors: Type N Female, unless specified otherwise
- RF Output Connector: Type N Female. Other connectors available by request or specification
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1, with full power
- Operating Temp: 0º to 50º C
- Non-operating Temp: -40º to 70º C (50,000 feet max)
- Humidity: 95% without condensation
- Altitude: 10,000 feet
- Cooling System: Air cooled, self contained
- Modulation: AM, FM, Pulse
- Configuration: Rack Mount as specified in Model Table
- Spurious Outputs: <-60 dBc nominal
- Harmonics: -20 dBc minimum @ Linear Power
- Standard Prime Powers:
100, 110, 115, 120 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
200, 220, 230, 240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Special Prime Powers other then listed are subject to availability
Some Available Options for IFI ML-Series Solid State Amplifiers
- Option 112F: RF Sample Port on the Front Panel, 112R for rear panel
- Option 113: Chassis slides for a 19″ rack mounting
- Option 118A: RF Input On Front Output On Rear
- Option 118B: RF Input On Rear Output On Front
- Option 128: RF Saftey Interlock