Anritsu S412E Land Mobile Radio Analyzer
Price on request
LMR Master™ Land Mobile Radio Modulation Analyzer S412E
- LMR Signal Analyzer with Coverage Mapping:
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MotoTRBO)
Anritsu S412E Land Mobile Radio Analyzer
The LMR Master S412E is Anritsu’s second-generation solution for installing and maintaining public safety systems. Built on Anritsu’s ninth-generation handheld platform, this solution combines a high-performance receiver/spectrum analyzer with the world’s most advanced handheld vector network analyzer (VNA). It also includes a:
- CW/P25 (Phase 1 & Phase 2),
- DMR (MotoTRBO™),
- and PTC-ITCR
- plus PTC-ACSES analyzer and signal generator with internally adjustable power from 0 dBm to –130 dBm.
This instrument is ideal for land mobile radio (LMR) and professional mobile radio (PMR) technicians and engineers engaged in field testing the RF performance of:
- P25 Phase 2 (TDMA),
- DMR (MotoTRBO),
- and FDD & TDD LTE for commercial, public safety, maritime, and critical infrastructure radio systems.
It also offers support for USA Class 1 and passenger railway Positive Train Control systems Interoperable Train Control Radio (ITCR) and Advanced Civil Speed Enforcement System (ACSES). For railway operators that use GSM-R systems, the LMR Master can be configured with GSM/GPRS/EDGE measurements.
The base model
The base model comes equipped with a VNA and spectrum analyzer, plus support for analysis and testing of narrowband FM radio systems including coverage mapping of RSSI, transmitter SINAD, and transmitter THD. Optional support for digital land mobile radio standards including P25 (TIA-102.CAAA-C), P25 Phase 2 (TIA-102.CCAA), ETSI DMR Tier 2 (MotoTRBO), ETSI TETRA, NXDN, dPMR, and PTC is available. An optional GPS receiver enables support for coverage mapping (touchscreen-tagged when indoor, GPS-tagged outdoor) of analog and digital land mobile radio systems.
It also offers options for over-the-air analysis of FDD-LTE for broadband public safety systems and analysis of WiMAX (Fixed IEEE 802.16d and Mobile IEEE 802.16e) for intersite backhaul systems. The instrument may also be equipped with a spectrogram recorder, interference analyzer with support for the Handheld InterferenceHunter™ MA2700A, programmable channel scanner, external high-accuracy RF power meter (including both terminating and inline sensors), distance domain for cable analysis, and a vector voltmeter.
The high-performance 500 kHz to 1600 MHz VNA can be used to sweep cables and antenna systems. To power tower-mounted amplifiers, an internal bias tee is optionally available. Frequency domain reflectometry (FDR) distance-to-fault measurements are used to characterize antenna systems. The distance-to-fault measurements can easily spot poor connections, contamination, damaged cables, and water penetration. Both the VNA and spectrum analyzer can be optionally extended to cover up to 6 GHz. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high-level RF activity.
The LMR Master S412E’s VNA offers excellent transmission dynamic range performance (> 100 dB) that can be used to view and adjust the RF performance of critical RF devices including filters, duplexers, transmitter combiners, receiver multi-couplers, and tower-mounted amplifiers. The measurements (in either frequency or time domain) are quickly displayed and updated with the S412E’s fast 850 μs/point sweep speed. The display is variable from 2 to 4001 data points, allowing maximum flexibility for custom setups. For users who prefer a more streamlined interface, the display can also be set to emulate an Anritsu Site Master.
This solution has an excellent DANL of -152 dBm (RBW = 10 Hz, Atten = 0 dB, f < 2.4 GHz) combined with a third-order intercept of over +16 dBm. This makes this instrument ideal for identification and location of low-level signals that can interfere with land mobile radio systems, even in the presence of strong nearby transmitters. The LMR Master S412E comes standard with an industry-leading low phase noise (< -100 dBc/Hz typical @ 10 kHz offset) that allows precise measurement of NBFM, P25, NXDN, and DMR emission masks.
The high-accuracy power meter option provides true RMS measurements using external sensors, including inline sensors. It is the ideal solution for making accurate measurements of both CW and modulated signals. Channelized power measurements can be made with the internal power meter, and the channel scanner option provides users with a convenient way to scan up to 20 channels.
The LMR Master S412E includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and a comprehensive User’s Guide.
PIM Hunting mode is optimized for finding external IM products in conjunction with the MW82119B PIM Master.
Se en video omkring brug af S412E her: https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/test-measurement/video-gallery/ptc-acses-receiver-sensitivity-measurements
- Option 10 12 to 24V Variable Bias Tee
- Option 6 6 GHz Coverage on Spectrum Analyzer
- Option 16 6 GHz Coverage on Vector Network Analyzer
- Option 15 Vector Voltmeter
- Option 19 High Accuracy Power Meter (requires PSN50 sensor)
- Option 25 Interference Analysis
- Option 27 Channel Scanner
- Option 31 GPS Receiver (requires suitable GPS antenna)
- Option 37 Mobile WiMAX OTA Measurements (Option 31 required for full functionality)
- Option 46 Fixed WiMAX RF Measurements
- Option 47 Fixed WiMAX Demodulation
- Option 66 Mobile WiMAX RF Measurements
- Option 67 Mobile WiMAX Demodulation
- Option 431 Coverage Mapping (requires Option 0031)
- Option 444 EMF Measurements (requires Anritsu Isotropic Antenna)
- Option 509 AM/FM/PM Analyzer with Coverage Mapping (Options 0031 and 0431 are required for utilization of coverage mapping feature)
- Option 521 P25 & P25 Phase 2 Analyzer
- Option 522 P25 & P25 Phase 2 Coverage Mapping (Requires Options 0031 and 0521)
- Option 531 NXDN™ Analyzer
- Option 532 NXDN™ Coverage Mapping (requires Options 0031 and 0531)
- Option 541 LTE RF Measurements (requires Option 0031)
- Option 542 LTE Modulation Quality (requires Option 0031)
- Option 546 LTE OTA Measurements (Option 31 required for full functionality)
- Option 572 dPMR Coverage Mapping (Requires Options 573 and 31)
- Option 573 dPMR Analyzer
- Option 581 TETRA Analyzer
- Option 582 TETRA Coverage Mapping
- Option 591 DMR2 Analyzer
- Option 592 DMR2 Coverage Mapping (requires Options 0031 and 0591)
- Option 721 PTC Analyzer
- Option 722 PTC Coverage Mapping (requires Options 0031 and 0721)
- Option 98 Standard Calibration (ANSI Z540-1-1994)
- Option 99 Premium Calibration (ANSI Z540-1-1994 plus test data)
Analyzers, Cable & Antenna Analyzers