Tekbox TBRFH1 RF Housings
Price on request
The TBRFH1 series of RF housings are ideal for RF building blocks operating up to 6 GHz.
The TBRFH1 series of RF housings are ideal for RF building blocks operating up to 6 GHz. The housings consists of a 1 inch aluminium profile with mechanically matching RF connectors on each end. The user can select a wide range of RF connector combinations, various housing lengths and optional feed through capacitors. The housings come with RF absorbing pads to suppress coupling and cavity resonance. Solderable sheet metal ground pads, sandwiched between the connectors and the aluminium profile simplify establishing the ground connection.
- Outer cross section: 25,6 mm x 25,8 mm
- Inner cross section: 20,4 mm x 20,6 mm
- Housing material: anodized aluminium, exposed aluminium at front and rear side
- Standard lengths: 35 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm (length of the connector not included)
- Customisation of the length upon request
- RF connector variants: N-Male, N-Female, BNC-Male, BNC-Female, SMA-Male, SMA-Female
- any combination of the above connectors; other connectors or flat end plates upon request
- Feed-through capacitor: 10nF / 50V; default centered placement, optional
- RF absorbing foam: carbon loaded, 1 GHz to 18 GHz, adhesive backing, 3.2 mm thickness: – 8dB loss @ 10 GHz, 6.4 mm thickness: – 21,5 dB loss @ 10 GHz