Tektronix MSO44 Oscilloscope
Price on request
- Analog bandwidth : 200 MHz to 1.6 GHz
- Analog Channels : 4
- Digital Channels : Up to 32 (optional)
- Sample Rate : 6.25 GS/s
- Record Length : 31.25 M to 62.5 M
Tektronix MSO44 Oscilloscope
With the largest display and highest available channel count in its class, the Tektronix MSO44 offers unprecedented insight in a bench-friendly package. And the Tektronix MSO44 made-for-touch user interface works exactly as you’d expect.
Biggest display in its class and award-winning user interface
With the same made-for-touch user interface technology as the award-winning 5 Series and the largest and highest resolution display in its class, the 4 Series MSO sets a new expectation of how a scope should work.
- 13.3-inch HD display
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) deep bench-friendly footprint
Outstanding details and up to 6 super-flexible channels
- Any channel can show a waveform, spectrum, or both
- Any input can be used to view eight digital channels by connecting a logic probe
- Outstanding detail and accurate measurements on all channels
- 12-bit vertical resolution (16-bit in high res mode)
- 6.25 GS/s on all analog and digital channels
- Up to 62.5 Mpoints record length
Accurate measurements start with great probes. Every 4 Series comes with the best passive probes in the industry, with loading of just 3.9 pF and up to 1 GHz bandwidth. The TPP Series probes will be your go-to probes for everyday use.
- TPP Series probes included standard. One per analog channel.
- Industry-best capacitive probe loading of 3.9 pF
- 250 MHz, 500 MHz or 1 GHz probe bandwidth depending on instrument bandwidth
Versatile and upgradeable
Get all the debug tools you need right away or add them when you need them – without having to send it back.
- Bandwidth up to 1.5 GHz
- Record length up to 62.5 Mpoints
- Digital channels: each TLP058 logic probe provides 8 digital channels
- DVM/Freq Counter (free with registration)
- Arbitrary/Function Generator
- Advanced Analysis
- Serial bus decoding and triggering
- Automated power measurements
For more information: Tektronix
Click here to go to the MSO4 Series
Tektronix MSO44 Oscilloscope
Tektronix MSO44 Oscilloscope
Use the following steps to select the appropriate instrument and options for your measurement needs.
- Start by selecting a model based on the number of FlexChannel inputs you need. Each FlexChannel input supports 1 analog or 8 digital input signals, interchangeably.
Model Number of FlexChannels MSO44 4 MSO46 6
Each model includes Four passive analog probes (with both four- and six-channel models):
- 200 MHz bandwidth models: Four TPP0250 250 MHz probes
- 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz or 1.5 GHz bandwidth models: Four TPP0500B 500 MHz probes
Installation and safety manual (translated in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese) Embedded Help Power cord Calibration certificate documenting traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001/ISO17025 quality system registration Three-year warranty covering all parts and labor on the instrument.
One-year warranty covering all parts and labor on included probes
- Configure your oscilloscope by selecting the analog channel bandwidth you need
- Choose the bandwidth you need today by choosing one of these bandwidth options. You can upgrade it later by purchasing an upgrade option.
Bandwidth Option Bandwidth 4-BW-200 200 MHz 4-BW-350 350 MHz 4-BW-500 500 MHz 4-BW-1000 1 GHz 4-BW-1500 1.5 GHz
- Add instrument functionality
- Instrument functionality can be ordered with the instrument or later as an upgrade kit.
Instrument Option Built-in Functionality 4-RL-1 Extend record length from 31.25 Mpoints/channel to 62.5 Mpoints/channel 4-AFG Add Arbitrary / Function Generator 4-SEC 1 Add enhanced security for instrument declassification and password protected enabling and disabling of all USB and Ethernet ports and firmware upgrade.
1This option must be purchased at the same time as the instrument. Not available as an upgrade.
- Add optional serial bus triggering, decode, and search capabilities
- Choose the serial support you need today by choosing from these serial analysis options. You can upgrade later by purchasing an upgrade kit.
Instrument Option Serial Buses Supported 4-SRAERO Aerospace (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429) 4-SRAUDIO Audio (I2S, LJ, RJ, TDM) 4-SRAUTO Automotive (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, and CAN symbolic decoding) 4-SRAUTOSEN Automotive sensor (SENT) 4-SRCOMP Computer (RS-232/422/485/UART) 4-SREMBD Embedded (I2C, SPI) 4-SRENET Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX) 4-SRI3C MIPI I3C (I3C decode and search only) 4-SRPM Power Management (SPMI) 4-SRUSB2 USB (USB2.0 LS, FS, HS)
- Differential serial bus? Be sure to checkAdd analog probes and adapters for differential probes.
- Add optional analysis capabilities
Instrument Option Advanced Analysis 4-PWR-BAS 1 Power Measurements and Analysis 4-SV-BAS Spectrum View frequency domain analysis 4-PS2 Power Solution Bundle (4-PWR-BAS, THDP0200, TCP0030A, 067-1686-xx deskew fixture)
1This option is not compatible with option 4-PS2
- Add digital probes
- Each FlexChannel input can be configured as eight digital channels simply by connecting a TLP058 logic probe to a FlexChannel input. You can order TLP058 probes with the instrument or separately.
For this instrument Order To add MSO44 1 to 4 TLP058 Probes 8 to 32 digital channels MSO46 1 to 6 TLP058 Probes 8 to 48 digital channels
- Add analog probes and adapters
- Add additional recommended probes and adapters
Recommended Probe / Adapter Description TAP1500 1.5 GHz TekVPI® active single-ended voltage probe, ±8 V input voltage TAP2500 2.5 GHz TekVPI® active single-ended voltage probe, ±4 V input voltage TCP0030A 30 A AC/DC TekVPI® current probe, 120 MHz BW TCP0020 20 A AC/DC TekVPI® current probe, 50 MHz BW TCP0150 150 A AC/DC TekVPI® current probe, 20 MHz BW TRCP0300 30 MHz AC current probe, 250 mA to 300 A TRCP0600 30 MHz AC current probe, 500 mA to 600 A TRCP3000 16 MHz AC current probe, 500 mA to 3000 A TDP0500 500 MHz TekVPI® differential voltage probe, ±42 V differential input voltage TDP1000 1 GHz TekVPI® differential voltage probe, ±42 V differential input voltage TDP1500 1.5 GHz TekVPI® differential voltage probe, ±8.5 V differential input voltage TDP7704 4 GHz TriMode™ voltage probe THDP0100 ±6 kV, 100 MHz TekVPI® high-voltage differential probe THDP0200 ±1.5 kV, 200 MHz TekVPI® high-voltage differential probe TMDP0200 ±750 V, 200 MHz TekVPI® high-voltage differential probe TPR1000 1 GHz, Single-Ended TekVPI® Power-Rail Probe; includes one TPR4KIT accessory kit TIVH02 Isolated Probe; 200 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 3 Meter Cable TIVH02L Isolated Probe; 200 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 10 Meter Cable TIVH05 Isolated Probe; 500 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 3 Meter Cable TIVH05L Isolated Probe; 500 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 10 Meter Cable TIVH08 Isolated Probe; 800 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 3 Meter Cable TIVH08L Isolated Probe; 800 MHz, ±2500 V, TekVPI, 10 Meter Cable TIVM1 Isolated Probe; 1 GHz, ±50 V, TekVPI, 3 Meter Cable TIVM1L Isolated Probe; 1 GHz, ±50 V, TekVPI, 10 Meter Cable TPP0502 500 MHz, 2X TekVPI® passive voltage probe, 12.7 pF input capacitance TPP0850 2.5 kV, 800 MHz, 50X TekVPI® passive high-voltage probe TPP1000 1 GHz, 10X TekVPI® passive voltage probe, 1.3 Meter cable, 3.9 pF input capacitance P6015A 20 kV, 75 MHz high-voltage passive probe TPA-BNC 1 TekVPI® to TekProbe™ BNC adapter TEK-DPG TekVPI deskew pulse generator signal source 067-1686-xx Power measurement deskew and calibration fixture
- Looking for other probes? Check out the probe selector tool atwww.tek.com/probes.
1Recommended for connecting your existing TekProbe probes to the .
- Add accessories
- Add traveling or mounting accessories
Optional Accessory Description HC4 Hard carrying case with instrument front protective cover RM4 Rackmount kit SC4 Soft carrying case with instrument front protective cover
- Select power cord option
Power Cord Option Description A0 North America power plug (115 V, 60 Hz) A1 Universal Euro power plug (220 V, 50 Hz) A2 United Kingdom power plug (240 V, 50 Hz) A3 Australia power plug (240 V, 50 Hz) A5 Switzerland power plug (220 V, 50 Hz) A6 Japan power plug (100 V, 50/60 Hz) A10 China power plug (50 Hz) A11 India power plug (50 Hz) A12 Brazil power plug (60 Hz) A99 No power cord
- Add extended service and calibration options
Service Option Description T3 Three Year Total Protection Plan, includes repair or replacement coverage from wear and tear, accidental damage, ESD or EOS. T5 Five Year Total Protection Plan, includes repair or replacement coverage from wear and tear, accidental damage, ESD or EOS. R5 Standard Warranty Extended to 5 Years. Covers parts, labor and 2-day shipping within country. Guarantees faster repair time than without coverage. All repairs include calibration and updates. Hassle free – a single call starts the process. C3 Calibration service 3 Years. Includes traceable calibration or functional verification where applicable, for recommended calibrations. Coverage includes the initial calibration plus 2 years calibration coverage. C5 Calibration service 5 Years. Includes traceable calibration or functional verification where applicable, for recommended calibrations. Coverage includes the initial calibration plus 4 years calibration coverage. D1 Calibration Data Report D3 Calibration Data Report 3 Years (with Option C3) D5 Calibration Data Report 5 Years (with Option C5)
Feature upgrades after purchase
- Add feature upgrades in the future
- You can easily add functionality after the initial purchase. Node-locked licenses permanently enable optional features on a single product. Floating licenses allow license-enabled options to be easily moved between compatible instruments.
Upgrade feature Node-locked license upgrade Floating license upgrade Description Add instrument functions SUP4-AFG SUP4-AFG-FL Add arbitrary function generator SUP4-RL-1 SUP4-RL-1-FL Extend record length to 62.5 Mpts / channel Add protocol analysis SUP4-SRAERO SUP4-SRAERO-FL Aerospace serial triggering and analysis (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429) SUP4-SRAUDIO SUP4-SRAUDIO-FL Audio serial triggering and analysis (I2S, LJ, RJ, TDM) SUP4-SRAUTO SUP4-SRAUTO-FL Automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, and CAN symbolic decoding) SUP4-SRAUTOSEN SUP4-SRAUTOSEN-FL Automotive sensor serial triggering and analysis (SENT) SUP4-SRCOMP SUP4-SRCOMP-FL Computer serial triggering and analysis (RS-232/422/485/UART) SUP4-SREMBD SUP4-SREMBD-FL Embedded serial triggering and analysis (I2C, SPI) SUP4-SRENET SUP4-SRENET-FL Ethernet serial triggering and analysis (10Base-T, 100Base-TX) SUP4-SRI3C SUP4-SRI3C-FL MIPI I3C serial analysis SUP4-SRPM SUP4-SRPM-FL Power Management serial triggering and analysis (SPMI) SUP4-SRUSB2 SUP4-SRUSB2-FL USB 2.0 serial bus triggering and analysis (LS, FS, and HS) Add advanced analysis SUP4-SV-BAS SUP4-SV-BAS-FL Spectrum View frequency domain analysis SUP4-PWR-BAS SUP4-PWR-BAS-FL Power measurements and analysis Add digital voltmeter SUP4-DVM N/A Add digital voltmeter / trigger frequency counter (Free with product registration at www.tek.com/register4mso)
Bandwidth upgrades after purchase
- Add bandwidth upgrades in the future
- You can easily upgrade the analog bandwidth of products after initial purchase. Bandwidth upgrades are purchased based on the number of FlexChannel inputs, the current bandwidth, and the desired bandwidth.
All 4 Series MSO models can be upgraded in the field to any bandwidth.
Model to be upgraded Bandwidth before upgrade Bandwidth after upgrade Order this bandwidth upgrade MSO44 200 MHz 350 MHz SUP4-BW02T034 200 MHz 500 MHz SUP4-BW02T054 200 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW02T104 200 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW02T154 350 MHz 500 MHz SUP4-BW03T054 350 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW03T104 350 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW03T154 500 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW05T104 500 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW05T154 1 GHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW10T154 MSO46 200 MHz 350 MHz SUP4-BW02T036 200 MHz 500 MHz SUP4-BW02T056 200 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW02T106 200 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW02T156 350 MHz 500 MHz SUP4-BW03T056 350 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW03T106 350 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW03T156 500 MHz 1 GHz SUP4-BW05T106 500 MHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW05T156 1 GHz 1.5 GHz SUP4-BW10T156
200 MHz, 1.5 GHz