Aim-TTi MX103Q S2 DC Power Supply
- Total power of 420 watts shared between channels with up to 210W per channel
- Range switching gives up to 70 volts (MX100Q) or 35V (MX103Q) and up to 6 amps
- Low output noise and ripple via linear final regulation
- High setting resolution of 1mV and 1mA
- Variable OVP and OCP trips on all outputs which can be linked so multiple channel trip together
- 50 setting memories per output + 50 linked memories
- Selectable voltage tracking (isolated tracking)
- Selectable current meter averaging
- Switchable remote sense on all outputs
- Colour Graphic LCD provides simultaneous output metering
- Numeric or spin-wheel control of all parameters
- Individual or combined output on/off control with programmable delay sequencing.
- Front panel locking with optional pass-code protection
- 3U ¾-rack case for bench or rack mounting – 4U rack kit available
- RS-232, USB and LAN (LXI) interfaces (MX100QP and MX103QP) – GPIB (IEEE-488) optional
Aim-TTi MX103Q DC Power Supply
The MX100Q and MX103Q both share 420W total power between four independent outputs. Each output features simultaneous high resolution metering, switchable remote sense, and an individual output switch. Versions with a P suffix (MX100QP and MX103QP) incorporate programmable interfaces (RS232, USB, LAN and optional GPIB).
- The MX100Q and MX100QP have four outputs, each capable of outputting up to 210W with power shared between them.
- The MX103Q and MX103QP have three outputs capable of up to 210W and one of 105W.
- The MX100Q and MX100QP can source up to 70V at 3A or 35V at 6A from a single channel
- The MX103Q and MX103QP can source up to 35V at 6A from a single channel and don’t provide the 70V range, making them SELV compliant.
Differences from Series 1
The MX100Q series went to Series 2 (indicated by an S2 in the part number) at the end of 2023.
- Series 1 had a black and white LCD panel
- Series 2 has enhanced power sharing capabilities
- Series 2 added ‘Triplink’ capability (multiple outputs trip on OVP or OCP condition
- MX103Q models added
To provide its impressive power density the MX series combines high frequency switch-mode pre-regulation with linear post-regulation to offer performance that comes close to that of an all-linear design.
Excellent line and load regulation is matched by low noise and good transient response.
Range switching and power control
To increase its ability to match a variety of applications, each output has more than one range. Please refer to the ranges table.
Remote control for system applications
The MX100QP and MX103QP incorporate USB, RS232 and LXI compliant LAN interfaces and GPIB (IEEE-488) is available as an option.
These provide full remote control and read-back capabilities and are supported by an IVI driver for high level language applications
Test Bridge software is available (free download) for controlling and sequencing these, and other Aim-TTi instruments.
Duplicate power and sense terminals are incorporated at the rear.
The compact ¾-rack 3U case uses front input ventilation which enables vertical and horizontal stacking without the need for additional ventilation space.
A 4U rack mount suitable for a single unit with a ¼ width blanking panel is available.
For more information: Aim-TTi
Click here for related products: DC Power Supplies
DC Power Supplies