EM TEST CNV504 and CNV508T Coupling Network
Price on request
Coupling/decoupling network for unshielded symmetrical interconnection lines (communication lines)
- As per IEC 61000-4-5 Ed.3, Fig 10/A4, ITU K.44
- For test pulse 1.2/50 – 8/20µs and 10/700µs
- Coupling via gas arrestor or other coupling
- Built-in matching resistors
- 20mH decoupling, current compensated pairs
EM TEST CNV504 / 508 T-series – Coupling decoupling networks for unshielded communication lines
Surge pulses and Telecom Surge pulses are applied to unshielded symmetrical interconnection lines (communication lines) by means of standalone coupling/decoupling networks.
CNV 504T5 is designed for 4 lines (2 pairs), CNV 508T5 for 8 lines (4pairs) and can also be used for either 4 or 2 lines.
According to IEC 61000-4-5 Ed.3, (Fig. 10) the pulses are coupled via gas arrestors and a matching resistor per line.
EM TEST CNV504_508T
Coupling Networks, EMC Test