Hioki SS7081-50 Battery Cell Voltage Generator
The SS7081-50 a 12-channel battery cell voltage generator that delivers power supply, electronic load, and DMM functionality in a single package. The system’s simple architecture makes building an environment for validating BMS (*1) functionality safer, more affordable and more productive than ever before.
Building an environment for validating BMS functionality has never been easier.
Introducing a 12-channel battery cell voltage generator that delivers power supply, electronic load, and DMM functionality in a single package.
The SS7081-50’s simple architecture makes building an environment for validating BMS functionality more affordable and productive than ever before.
Safer than using actual batteries and separate power supplies.
• Simulate cell behavior in individual channels, with 12 channels per SS7081-50 unit
• Build a large-scale module environment with a series voltage of 1000 V (5 V/channel × 200 channels = 1000 V)
• Simulate cell anomalies that would pose the risk of fire if using actual batteries
• Simulate open-wire malfunctions between channels and the BMS
• Simulate cell shorts
High-accuracy, high-precision output and testing.
• Simulate cell behavior using high-accuracy voltage output
• Take advantage of cell balancing from -1 A to 1 A with two-quadrant output voltages
• High-accuracy, high-precision voltage and current measurement
• Measure minuscule currents using the 100 μA range (for BMS dark current and cell balancing circuit leakage current)
Simplify evaluation with the bundled PC application.
• Control up to ten SS7081-50 units
• Automate testing by creating sequences of the simulated states you wish to reproduce
Evaluate and Test BMSs
Raise the bar of BMS evaluation. The SS7081-50 simulates batteries with high-accuracy signal generation and is superb in its measurement capabilities.
In addition, it simulates performance under abnormal conditions which is useful when evaluating safety.
<iframe width=”383″ height=”216″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/xHE-k7vstO4″ title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>